Our company was founded upon the idea of bringing qualified, interested parties together in the acquisition process so that everyone
walks away with a win-win transaction and helping with the difficult and complex business issues that an entrepreneur constantly faces.
Sellers are ready for the next chapter in their life and a Buyer is able to bring new energy and resources to propel the business
forward. The details of the acquisition process can be difficult, we are here to keep them simple, confidential, and efficiently move the process forward.
Our senior advisors, who have over 65 years of combined experience and have been the trusted advisors to hundreds of satisfied clients
totally over $1 billion in transactional value.
Jeff has over thirty years of experience in a variety of executive and entrepreneurial leadership positions and has expertise in
executive management, business and product planning, sales & marketing, acquisitions, divestitures, turn-arounds, operations and finance. His accomplishments include:
- Over 10 years of dedicated experience as a Business Buyer
- Founder and President of INC Magazine "500 Fastest Growing Private Company" for 17 years
- An Ernst & Young "Entrepreneur of the Year" award winner for the Midwest Region
- Creating a new business practice for a Top 10 CPA/Consulting Firm
- Triple-crown winner of "Partner" On-Call Network's "Partner of the Year" Award
- Over 10 years’ dedicated experience with M&A transactions on both the sell and buy sides
Jeff earned a BS in Marketing from the Kelly School of Business at Indiana University and he is a graduate of the Kauffman Foundation's
FastTrac Entrepreneur Program. He is a lifetime member of the Institute of American Entrepreneurs.
Rahul has over thirty five years of successful business experience which includes Marketing, Finance, Strategy Development and R&D
and has been involved with over 30 M&A transactions on both the sell and buy sides with transaction values ranging from $1 million to over $600 million. His accomplishments
- Managing Director and Partner in Icon Investment Partners, a specialized acquisition & management company pursuing opportunities in
the consumer and industrial branded sectors, co-invests with other Private Equity firms and works with these companies to create value.
- President of Ark Capital Investments, a family LLC which invests in ventures of Icon Investment Partners and also makes significant
independent investments and is a limited partner in several Private Equity funds and technology start-ups.
- Served as Head of Corporate Development/M&A, Chief Strategy Officer and General Manager for the Prescription Eyewear Division
for Aearo Technologies, a leading Safety Products company with sales of over $550 million, for over ten years, until its successful sale to 3M Corp. He worked closely with shareholders, led the
development of business strategy, made nine acquisitions and drove three exit processes.
Rahul has a bachelor’s degree in engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology (Summa-Cum-Laude), an MBA from the Indian Institute
of Management (Cum-Laude) and a Post-graduate Diploma in Management from New York University.
As an attorney and earlier as a CPA, Andrew (“Drew”) Thompson has worked with emerging businesses and investors for nearly 30 years, assisting owners and investors
with their business formation, growth, transitions and succession needs.
- Mr. Thompson has assisted in raising over $200 Million in capital in health care, manufacturing, technology, logistics companies and real estate development
projects, and placing investments for over $120 million in the acquisitions of growth stage companies.
- Drew has served on a variety of nonprofit boards including local chapters of Big Brothers Big Sisters, The Alzheimer’s Association, The Center for Entrepreneurial
Development, The Autism Society, Community Action of Greater Indianapolis and the Georgia Shakespeare Theater.
He is a graduate of the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University, and the University of Illinois College of Law.